The Microsoft Engineer is responsible for conducting complex activities and tasks relating to provision of new servers, appliances and other systems required for our client's infrastructure, including initial configuration, ongoing maintenance, monitoring and reporting and other tasks. The Microsoft Engineer will also provide escalated support via phone, email, ticketing and instant messaging.
The position will be leading new developments and deployments by coordinating with the delivery team to meet the needs of the project and the organisation, whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders. The Capability delivered will enhance Australia's National Cyber Security Capability.
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Proficient knowledge over a wide range of Microsoft's products (Including Exchange 2016) and integration with other COTS products.
- Experience managing server workloads on virtual platforms such as VMware, Hyper-V or equivalent hybrid cloud solutions.
- Experience in administering Active Directory, Group Policy, DFS, DNS, DCHP, ADFS.
- Strong experience with enterprise deployment and application packing on management tools (example SCCM, Microsoft AppV, MDT).
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 family of End User Computing Operating Systems and applications including Rollout.
- Experience in applying a security first design approach for implementing changes to existing or newly designed systems.
- Excellent documentation skills, for user training and technical documents.
- Strong Scripting ability (PowerShell, VBScript, Batch, TSQL).
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 213101