Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Specialist work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using Agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions.
This is a long-term contract opportunity until 30 June 2020 with possible extension, located at our Client's Phillip, Canberra location.
In this role you will:
- Produce requirement / user story review feedback documentation
- Develop solution designs, including options analysis where several viable solutions may be possible
- Develop Dynamics CRM based solution, in accordance with the agreed design, to deliver the capabilities required by the business requirements
- Develop solution documentation and configuration / code comments
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 2 years' experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM
- Experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development
- Experience and high competency with CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script)
- Experience and high competency with Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: #202239
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.