As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist and/or Dynamics CRM Portal Specialist, you will work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions.
Part of the Agile project team, and under the direction of the Project Manager/Scrum Master and Team Leader, you will help design, develop, implement and support the required Dynamics 365 business solutions. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist will work closely with the business area(s), project manager, business analysts, and testers to deliver the required solutions.
Key deliverables include:
- Requirement / user story review feedback
- Solution designs, including options analysis where several viable solutions may be possible
- Developed Dynamics CRM based solution, in accordance with the agreed design, to deliver the capabilities required by the business requirements
- Develop solution documentation and configuration / code comments
- Peer solution / code review feedback
- Release / deployment / implementation documentation.
- Work in DevOps framework to support the deployed solutions.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script)
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: 204552
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.