Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Specialist to work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, and is located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you should have:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script) Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services)
- Experience with TFS or other version control products for Dynamics CRM solution development and implementation
- Experience with Power BI.
It is highly desirable if you have experience in:
- The development and implementation of CRM Portal solutions and/or ADX Portals
- Designing and developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Design, development and implementation of SSRS Reports for Dynamics
- The configuration and implementation of the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook (preferable), and/or Dynamics 365 for Outlook (CRM plugin)
- Integration of D365 with other Azure applications and on premises applications
- Migration of Dynamics On- premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Baseline Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #204116
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.