Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist and/or Dynamics CRM Portal Specialist to work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions.
This is for an initial contract until June 30th, 2020 with a 12-month extension options and is located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Requirement / user story review feedback
- Solution designs, including options analysis where several viable solutions may be possible
- Developed Dynamics CRM based solution, in accordance with the agreed design, to deliver the capabilities required by the business requirements
- Develop solution documentation and configuration / code comments
- Peer solution / code review feedback
- Release / deployment / implementation documentation.
- Work in DevOps framework to support the deployed solutions.
In order to be a successful candidate for this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development, CRM form programming, and Custom page integration
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services)
- Experience with TFS or other version control products for Dynamics CRM solution development and implementation
- Experience with Power BI.
It is desirable if you have experience in:
- Development and implementation of CRM Portal solutions and/or ADX Portals
- 5+ years' experience designing and developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Design, development and implementation of SSRS Reports for Dynamics
- Experience with the configuration and implementation of the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook (preferable), and/or Dynamics 365 for Outlook (CRM plugin)
- Demonstrated experience with integration of D365 with other Azure applications and on premises applications
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a Baseline clearance (minimum).
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 62451730 quoting Job Reference: #202884
Candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.