- $200,000.00 package
- Potential career path to CTO
- Need to have a strong MS Dynamics 365 hands on background
We are looking to hire a hands on IT Manager or Head of IT for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
You will contribute to the design, development, integration and support of new and existing Dynamics 365 CRM enterprise applications and Microsoft Power platform in response to the organization's identified needs and to agreed specifications, standards and timelines.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally you have worked as an experience IT Manager/Head of IT or similar
- Need to also be hands on in MS Dynamics 365
- Exposure to Microsoft Power BI (experience would be ideal)
- Demonstrated experience working with Azure DevOps
- Strong Stakeholder Management and Vendor Management
- Someone who has good emtional intelegence (i.e. thinks outside the box and comes up with creative solutions)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Wants to climb the corporate ladder into a potential CTO role
- Able to start within 4 weeks notice
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button