Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution Development Consultant.
As a CRM Solution Development Consultant, you utilise your in-depth technical knowledge of the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) and Power Platform to solve complex business problems.
You are also seen as a technology expert within the Dynamics 365 community and you routinely share your knowledge on bleeding edge topics in community and internal events.
This is a contract opportunity until end of 30th September 2020 with possible 12-month extension Option available, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience in configuring and customising Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 CE applications
- Experience in Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform (PowerApps Portal, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate) and Common Data Service
- Experience with Cognitive Services including OCI APIs - for ex Azure OCR API.
- Azure DevOps with Dynamics 365 CE
- Exposure to Field Services and / or Project Services Automation. Any implementation experience is highly desirable
- Exposure to Azure Cognitive Services and RPA and Integration with Dynamics 365 CE.
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, SQL Server, HTML, C#, .NET
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration Job Reference: #203256.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.