About the role
- Design, configure, migrate, install and administer Microsoft Cloud and Windows Server environments
- Assist in detailed design, specifications and technology decision making for the ICTSD&S Section
- Produce documented deliverables as required by our client.
- Under general direction, you will provide technical solutions and independently undertake project work associated with the analysis, design, implementation, and support of our client's Microsoft Cloud and Windows Server environment.
Technologies in use include but are not limited to:
- Microsoft Exchange/Exchange Online
- Azure AD
- VMWare ESXi / Horizon
- Azure Virtual Desktop
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy
- Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019
- VMware NSX / vSphere (desirable)
- Cisco Unified Computing System (desirable)
- Patch systems in line with E8 and top 4 as required
- FlexPod Converged Infrastructure (desirable)
- Experience maintaining and supporting Azure, M365, VMWare and/or MS systems e.g. SCCM, SCOM, AD, MS Exchange.
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level technical expertise directly relating to Microsoft Cloud and Windows Server environments with a strong commitment to continuous improvement and demonstrated awareness of new emerging technologies.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Information Technical and/or evidence through relevant work experience that provides you the ability to undertake the work required.
- The ability to build and maintain productive working relationships
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on (02) 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 240698