Part time role 2-3 Days per week
Based in Sydney Olympic park
Cloud based support Role
Reporting to and supported by the infrastructure manager, The Cloud Support Specialist will be responsible for Level 2 Azure and O365 support, development, security, and deployment of Microsoft cloud services, The main purpose of the role is to be the Level 2 escalation support for all entity Azure and O365 issues escalated from Frontline support. This is a partime role 2-3 days per week that will include on-call and provide out of hours support as required.
- Work as part of the Global Cloud Services team serving Frontline support from multiple time zones.Be available on-call and provide out of hours support as required.
- Provide Level 2 support within the Global Cloud Services team to Frontline support team via online support ticketing system.
- Act as the routine contact point, receiving and handling escalation requests for Level 2 support.
- Respond to a range of Level 2 service requests for support by providing information to fulfill requests or enable resolution.
- Provide second line investigation and diagnosis and promptly escalate unresolved issues to external Level 3 support.
- Assist with the development of standards and apply these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues. Contribute to the creation of support documentation
- Follow the Standard Operating Procedure to record, resolve and escalate tickets.
- Provide onsite and remote cloud Level 2 technical support as required.
- Use your technical service skills to resolve escalated cloud incidents and problems.
- Provide a range of Level 2 support services in line with processes which include troubleshooting, providing resolutions, deployment of Microsoft cloud services, etc with regards to UBT's internal products, services, and software applications.
- Follow agreed procedures and registers, categorizing all incidents. Escalate any unresolved cases to Level 3 technical support.
- Contributes to the planning and implementation of maintenance and installation work, including building and configuration of Cloud infrastructure and service components.
- Configures tools to automate the provisioning, testing and deployment of new and changed Cloud infrastructure, services and microservices
- Gather information to enable incident and problem resolution and promptly allocate to Level 3 support incidents as appropriate.
- Identifies operational Cloud problems and contributes to their resolution, checking that they are managed in accordance with agreed standards and procedure.
- Undertake problem management to identify root cause, provide RCA and raise changes as necessary to resolve problems.
- Maintain records and advise relevant persons of actions taken.
- Create, update, and maintain Cloud system and security documentation.
- Use system management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics and monitor cloud systems availability and capacity. Carry out agreed cloud systems and maintenance tasks.
Key Skills and Essential Experience
- 3+ years' experience managing and deploying common Azure services (Virtual Machine, Databases, Storage, Virtual Network, Azure Resource Manager, Azure site recovery, Azure backups/restores, Azure High Availability, Azure microservices etc.)
- 3+ years' experience managing and deploying common Office 365 services (users, security, SharePoint, exchange, teams, licensing, migrating Office 365 domains, AAD directory sync, hybrid AD environment)
- 3+ years' experience implementing and managing Microsoft 365 security and compliance (DLP, Information governance, Advanced Threat Management, AIP, secure score)
- 3+ years' experience in Azure designing, implementing, and managing cloud networking and security experience (firewalls, network security groups, Express route, Azure VPN, Microsoft Azure networking and security best practices)
- 3+ years' experience deploying new cloud workloads (Office 365, Azure, any AWS a bonus)
- Experience in deployment and administration of SQL databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Azure Cosmos, Azure SQL as a service)
- Experience in Azure automation and PowerShell scripting
- Azure Active directory domain services, Azure B2C, on-prem domain controllers, conditional access, Azure AAD Sync, Hybrid AD
- Experience with Intune, Intune policy creation, device enrollment, device compliance, policy troubleshooting, Autopilot, PowerShell scripts
- Experience with Azure security centre (review and implementation of security recommendations, threat protection, JIT), Azure sentinel (or other SIEM)
- Experience in Azure availability and capacity management and monitoring
- Experience developing and implementation cloud and on-premises AD role-based access control
- Strong experience with Windows 2012 - 2019 server and Linux operating systems
- Virtualisation technologies (Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Experience in DevOps principles and practices
- Any experience with AWS Core Services including VPC, EC2, S3, Route 53, RDS a bonus
- Any experience with AWS Security, Monitoring and Logging services - WAF, CloudWatch, Guard Duty, VPC Flow Logs, CloudTrail a bonus
- Experience of developing and maintaining detailed technical documentation and KBs
- Experience working across multiple customer sites
- Experience in working in a virtual team environment and being remotely managed
If interested in the role please select APPLY or contact Richard.email@example.com Quoting reference 213985