Our global client is seeking a highly experienced Microsoft BI Technical Lead who possesses expertise with the Microsoft BI Stack (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS), team leading and project support experience for an initial 12-month, fixed term contract based onsite with a leading resources client based in the Perth CBD.
- Act as the Technical Lead and manage the Level 2 BAU support team;
- Provide technical analysis of existing solutions and identify improvements opportunities where necessary;
- Maintain the production applications which includes resolving any production issues and responding to priorities in a timely manner;
- Develop BI projects including migration to Snowflake/ Matillion;
- Data Load monitoring, Incidents, SR Resolution, Application Monitoring & Projects-Delivery;
- Drive continuous improvement and automation of solutions and processes;
- Initial Triage and Fixing the production data loading issues, coordinating with the respective Source system support team and other support enablement teams;
- Serves as the subject matter expert for existing Data/ETL processes/applications.
- Expertise with MS SQL Server and the full Microsoft BI Stack (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS);
- Proven experience in leading and managing Level 2 support teams /engagements using ITSM tools;
- Experience delivering reporting, database, data integration and cube solutions;
- Expert Knowledge of Integration Services (SSIS) including ETL vs. ELT;
- Experience developing reports on SSAS & SSRS on SQL Server;
- Experience and understanding of SSAS, OLAP cubes, Migration of SSAS to other reporting or dashboard technologies;
- Expert knowledge on SQL Server RDBMS database development including T-SQL.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral);
- Strong analytical ability, detail-oriented and highly motivated.
- Any experience/ exposure to Snowflake & Matillion would be highly beneficial;
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau OR PowerBI;
- Cloud (AWS) experience.
- An opportunity to work in the resources industry sector;
- Perth CBD location;
- Long term contract.
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply now with a suitable resume. Please note, as this is a long-term role you must possess Full Work Rights/ Australian Residency in order to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - Job reference: 197998