Our highly Agile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Microsoft Application Engineer for long term contract.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Analysing compatibiity of desktop applications with Windows 10 and Office 365
- Tracking and monitoring software for potential issues and conflicts
- Determining root cause and recommending remediation for applications
- Maintenance and modification of existing software packages as part of compatibility analysis
- Remediate applications which are recommended to be incompatible with Windows 10 and O365
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Technologies, Windows 10 Roll-Out, SCCM, SCVMM, PowerShell, Power BI & SQL Database Development
- Solid background in Active Directory, SharePoint, Office 365 and Windows Troubleshooting
- Proving ability in packaging applications for Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Strong background in creating and maintaining deployment jobs and scripts
- Ability to assimilate technical information and to communicate it to non-technical personnel
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197677.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.