About the Role:
Our client is looking for a Microsoft 365 and Power Platform Specialist who can centralise the management and governance of M365 apps and minimise data and information silos across the M365 platform for the M365 Adoption project.
- Advice on MS Power Platform Governance
- Ensure the technical framework is in place for the MS Power Platform & MS Dataverse
- Manage the setup of the PowerBI Workspaces
- Drive migration of unmanaged and ungoverned PowerBI workspaces, PowerBI reports and power apps to inside the governed framework.
- MS Project Online governance and procedural recommendations - to be documented in the M365 Governance Plan
- Engage with various teams to ensure alignment on M365 governance i.e. SharePoint Online, Power Platform
Skills & experience:
- Skilled in M365 technologies, MS SharePoint and MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Expert in Dataverse
- Proven experience at deploying a governed cohesive M365 environment
- Proven experience in enriching complex SPO environments
- Excels at working in a collaborative team environment
- Substantial experience in the analysis, design and implementation of a range of products in M365 technologies
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to formulate a detailed roadmap based on analysis, workshops, and best practices
- Experience working in the resource sector with globally located business and technical teams
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Maria Hecto - (08) 9423 1407 - (Job reference: 240725)