Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Microsoft 365 Exchange Administrator for a cloud migration and consolidation project. The applicant will work with a small dedicated team that, as part of the project, will undertake design, implementation and remediation of an IT administration system with a focus on improving Microsoft 365 operability.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months with 2x12 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Work independently to evaluate symptoms and determine the root cause of issues with the Exchange Online and Exchange Hybrid (Exchange on-premises and online) environments.
- Utilise technical knowledge and discretion to rapidly develop an appropriate course of recovery action when a problem occurs.
- Research diagnostic information/logs and collaborate with other support areas as necessary to develop comprehensive solutions.
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Online, Exchange online protection, mail routing, on-premises Exchange/Microsoft 365 co-existence, Microsoft 365 user administration.
- Enterprise level Exchange On-premises/Exchange Online (co-existence) and Planning, Design, Implementation and Support preferred. In addition, Exchange online features, ex. Data Loss Prevention, Microsoft Information Protection mobility device management (MobileIron/Intune), Microsoft Teams, archiving, legal hold.
- Experience with Exchange sizing, installation, configuration, deployment, systems management.
- Experience or knowledge of other Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Connect, Active Directory Federation Services, Multi-factor authentication
- Strong background in networking (Firewalls, network protocols) in support of Exchange Online, end user support and Exchange Online/On-premises co-existence.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Mentor junior staff on technology upgrades and new features on the Exchange Online platform
- Advanced Exchange Online PowerShell scripting and experience with scripting of daily tasks.
- Sound knowledge of Azure DevOps pipeline scripting.
It is desirable if you have:
- ITIL Foundation Certification or experience working within an ITIL framework
- Deploying & Configuring Azure DevOps, O365
- Administering MS Exchange Server 2013/2016/2019
- Knowledge of TITUS configuration
- A sound knowledge of uplifting exchange environments.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum of NV1 security clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #206535
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.