Our client, a well-known, large enterprise, is seeking multiple Analyst Engineer (Java/Microservice Engineer). This is a permanent opportunity!
The Analyst Engineer will be part of designing, developing and maintaining applications software and infrastructure (Cloud & on prem).
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, coding, testing and installing applications programs up to 75% of the time, either in one major program or a range of programs across multiple platforms.
- Build and maintain microservices on cloud platforms.
- Preparing and maintaining systems, infrastructure and program documentation.
- Assisting in the analysis and design of applications programs and databases.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting applications programs.
- Liaising with users and other stakeholders.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience with building enterprise level Microservices using Java, Spring Boot, Gradle, Kafka
- Strong knowledge of UI development (JSP, HTML, CSS, XML, NodeJS, ReactJS)
- Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful)
- Experience working with GIT, AWS, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (DynamoDB, RDS, S3, EC2, Lambda, SQS, SNS, CloudWatch)
- Understanding of API gateways such as Kong
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
- DevOps capabilities, including the knowledge of testing automation, CI/CD pipeline, AWS cloud, APIs and microservices
- Experience with Tomcat, Gradle, Testing tools
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Solid understanding of software design principles and patterns
- Effective time management and communication skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Anna Galit quoting reference: 213267.