Acting as a Microservices architect of the group to design Microservices and API solutions for our various platforms. Main accountabilities are
- Lead and define API & Microservices solution architecture in collaboration with business partners, end users, business analysts and technology teams.
- Ensure all the architecture designs meet key functional, non-functional and security requirements.
- Owning and managing technical and solution risks working to reduce and mitigate at earliest opportunity.
- Create Software Architecture Document, High Level and Low-Level Design documents including Non-functional requirements for the project.
- Involve and contribute to project estimation process.
- Understand the requirements, current state architecture of the enterprise and create a roadmap for future enhancements accordingly.
- Ensuring that all parties understand the solution and elaborate on the solution design where required to achieve this goal.
- Actively participate in design walkthroughs, maintain solution architecture documentation up to date.
- Good time management and ability to efficiently manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience in defining solution architecture for enterprise applications using Angular UI, REST APIs (OpenAPI Specifications), Springboot Microservices, Java/J2EE applications.
- Experience in working with SQL and NoSQL databases. Couchbase experience preferred.
- Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management with experience in event and message based architecture. ActiveMQ, KAFKA experience preferred.
- Experience interacting with Hortonworks/Cloudera Big data systems is expected and Hortonworks/ Cloudera experience will be plus.
- Experience in building secure systems
- Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture onshore development teams in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Melbourne - remote