The Purpose of this Role is to support our 'Alarm Event Management' system to be the industry leader in providing automated, secure, reliable, always on and world class supported enterprise critical alarming tools for our incident management, networks, and information technology groups. Additionally, you will need to ensure that our network devices and platforms are always alarmed with minimal latency and lead the improvement in alarm data quality with enrichments to enable effective automations.
The Key Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Enhancing the stability of our Alarm Event Management platform and to remove latency from network alarming systems
- Analyse existing solutions and suggest improvements and remedial measures for issues identified in the production environment.
- Designing and defining the architecture, technical solutions, and interface requirements.
- Designing and defining monitoring and alarming solutions for the new network
- Design and build solutions to enhance our network monitoring platform
The Key Skills we are looking for are a blend of the following
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Information Systems or Technology
- Experince in MircoFocus Product Suite, OPSBRIDGE, SITESCOPE, NNMi, uCMDB, Cloud Optimizer
- Expert in Windows, UNIX, and Linux administration
- iTAM/ITOM Incident, Problem & Change Management
- Experience in server and network automation
- Exposure to Oracle PL/SQL, JIRA, Ansible, Git
International Applicants are welcome to apply for this role. Interview process will be prompt with a start date of January 17th 2022.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation, then please contact Shaun Dickenson via email on email@example.com