- Sydney CBD Based
- Attractive Salary Package
- Enterprise sized Environment
This role is responsible for planning and orchestrating work to deliver valuable services that are critical for their clients through forward planning and collaborating effectively with key stakeholders.
* Lead, coach and empower teams to deliver value for the business and customers through reliable operations complex projects and other services.
* Build strong partnerships between delivery teams and business stakeholders to understand customer requirements to enable efficient delivery and robust operations.
* Problem solve key requirements, including identifying, assessing and analysing a specific area and developing recommendations for improvement that provide efficiencies in the process.
* Coach internal stakeholders towards developing efficient solutions to improve business outcomes.
* Actively promote collaboration and trust in teams that can be comprised of persistent and/or leveraged team members to deliver value outcomes to the customer.
* Contribute to the success and developing maturity of the operating model towards shaping the customer experience by holding teams accountable for quality and on time delivery of outcomes in own areas.
* Plan and deliver on sprints through embodying agile ways of working including defining scope, identifying and managing dependencies and addressing backlogs.
* Manage a budget and cost allocations and drive a cost-effective service delivery.
* Collaboratively engage with leaders to forecast future demand for resources in teams, provide feedback and changes to scope/utilisation, and manage knowledge and skills transitions across teams.
* Monitor and provide regular feedback including opportunities for improvement to enable success on various aspects including delivery, people management, skills and capabilities, performance, and talent requirements.
* Engage proactively with other areas of expertise to incorporate considerations such as automation, governance, SME guidance and ideas on improved use of technology into positive customer delivery outcomes.
* Maintain an overall perspective on service operations, including incident and problem resolution, team projects, progress and planning and provide feedback regularly to leaders and relevant stakeholders.
Key Skills and Experience
* Tertiary qualification in business or an IT or related discipline,
* Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams.
* Proven ability to empower Teams and drive customer value.
* Understanding of technologies, software development lifecycles and best practice methodologies.
* Experience in development Scrum team management
* Proven experience in managing critical IT operations and associated applications.
* Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills with experience in presenting to senior stakeholders.
* Ability to negotiation and influencing skills a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
* Proven experience in planning and orchestrating work within a budget constrained environment.
* Proven capability to forecast, communicate and manage demand for resources/skills.
* Proven experience in resolving problems /making critical decisions in pressured environments.
* Strong understanding and experience in scaled Agile delivery frameworks.
* Experience in the energy and utilities industry.
* Experience with ITIL frameworks and Information Technology Service Management processes.
If interested in the position please select APPLY or contact Richard.email@example.com Quoting reference 209871