Looking for a Message Queue / DataPower Administrator in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Contract Until June 2018 + extension of 2x12 months
Clearance: Australian Citizen who has the ability to gain security clearance
- Demonstrated experience in design, build, monitor, support - MQ/MQ Appliances/DataPower;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an Unix/Linux/integration system engineer;
- Demonstrated highly developed analytical, fault diagnosis and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering projects;
- Strong documentation skills, including documenting standard operating procedures and build and configuration guides;
- Ability to work as a productive, diligent and supportive member of a small team as well as the ability to work independently, including proven ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships and work under pressure to meet deadlines and maintain services;
- Demonstrated experience in MQ queue manager fleet support, configuration and administration;
- Investigation/resolution of service problems related to the IBM MQ and DataPower systems integration space;
- Industry recognised certification in relevant competency areas;
Ability to mentor and develop other team members.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.