SAP material Planner to co-ordinates planning of inventory and inventory drivers, suppliers, 3PL to ensure timely and efficient logistics flow and minimizing waste associated with inventory and time. Communicate with customer service, sales, demand planners and product line management on order status, expedites and reschedules in real time.
- SAP experience essential
- Preferably completed APICS CPIM
- Ability to liaise between Customer Service, Vendors, Purchasing, Sales, Product Line
- Management and Demand Management. Within this environment it will be essential to
- continuously develop and improve systems and processes to enhance department and company performance.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and communicate with personnel of various levels and disciplines
- Must have planning experience in supply chain management, procurement, contract manufacturing, or related field.
- Must have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and a demonstrated ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability of using analytical and problem-solving skills to analyse data and offer business recommendations
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If interested in the role please select Apply