Role - Master Planner/Scheduler (ICT)
Location - Brisbane City
Duration - through till May'2023
Daily rate ($919 per day)
About the role
The Master Planner/Scheduler will be responsible for providing specialist advice and execute tasks in the provision of planning and scheduling services to enable resource management, dependence management, monitoring and reporting for ICT programs and project in dynamic, large Queensland government organisation.
- Provide expertise and advice on planning and scheduling to ensure the optimum delivery of programs/projects,
- Identifies and implements planning and scheduling improvement initiatives, including updating the planning and scheduling framework, processes and templates
- Facilitating planning workshops to ensure proper planning is completed and interdependencies are identified (including documentation of resultant schedules)
- Manage and report on performance against baselined schedules.
- Develop, maintain and manage multiple schedules across projects and Master schedules in program
- Identify Risk and Issues on program and projects based on schedule performance and upcoming activities
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance to identify problem areas and advises possible corrective actions to ensure on time delivery.
Skills and experience
- Experience with facilitation of planning workshops (including agile planning) to assess team objectives and interdependencies across the program
- Extensive experience using scheduling tools (prefer MS project) and knowledge in planning, scheduling, resource management and financial management
- Assertiveness and ability to build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders at different levels
- Recent experience working on large transformation programs in the private or Government sectors highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 or Moitri on 07 3003 7647 quoting reference 246193.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.