As the Resource Manager/Master Scheduler, will be responsible for driving the newly established resourcing process, while ensuring smooth and successful resourcing on delivery programs and project within IT. Reporting to the Head of PMO, your role will be responsible for the ongoing development and delivery of resourcing process and management of the changing policies associated with resourcing.
As lead for the process, your role is to ensure that all projects are resourced accordingly and resource gaps are identified in a timely manner in order to maintain a stable delivery, while also engaging and creating good relationships within IT management groups.
Your duties will also include:
- Working with Project Managers and Resource Managers to create the 2019 PMO Master schedule of projects
- managing Clarity to ensure accurate resource/cost reports are delivered on time
- Managing the interface between various projects/manage portfolio dependencies
- Supporting Project Managers in maintaining MS Project schedules
- Maintaining the master schedule and compare actual work performed against the baseline PMO
- Tracking progress against the agreed project baselines
- Identifying activities affecting the critical path and work with the PMs to identify correction measures
- Reporting on project time contingency, schedule risks and opportunities
- Coordination and support planning of resource requirements for projects
- Reviewing resource shortages, and capacity planning to meet delivery requirements
- Liaising with operational line managers and Project Managers to identify and assign project/BAU resources needed for efficient project delivery
This organisation values courage and creativity; openness and engagement; inclusion and diversity; and respect and integrity. As such, they see the importance of recruiting people aligned to these values and are looking for a Resource Manager/Master Scheduler who has:
- Previous experience working in higher education or at a complex multi-faceted organisation will be highly regarded
- Proven experience in improving forecasting capability and procedures through application of innovative ideas
- Experience in Ownership and developing project forecasting and processes to improve timelines and predictability of project delivery
- Experience in analysing project teamwork levels to determine capacity and efficiencies
- Expert level MS Project and exposure to Clarity is a must have
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ankitha Hegde quoting: 193855 or please click the apply button.