Our client one of the big 4 banking institutions in Australia, they are currently looking for a Master Scheduler for an initial 12 month contract to join of their new acquisition programs.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Define and manage the overall Schedule associated with requirements, to ensure we meet our forecast and contractual deliverables
- Drive effective reporting on milestone management
- Drive effective reporting on dependencies
- Review baseline plans and quality control all inputs in to the plan
- Review and engage Program Streams and teams with regards to impacts to plan
- Control the schedule per the PM's project plans.
- Create updates and reporting to drive on time delivery to our forecast.
- Plan and report on activities including early and late delivery to successfully manage resources
- Translate projected forecasts, incoming volume, and work scopes into a plan with a time-phased build schedule.
- Work with PM's to determine weekly inbound forecast and develop models to improve accuracy.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- 5+ years program scheduling experience on large programs of work
- Knowledge of Financial Services
- Knowledge of Rally, Clarity and MSP
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise with multiple stakeholders
- Upholding and demonstrating the Enterprise Behaviours.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #242790