Our client, one of Australia's largest Financial Institution is seeking a Master Scheduler for their high-profile program of work
- Define and manage the overall Schedule associated with requirements, to ensure we meet our forecast and contractual deliverables
- Drive effective reporting on milestone management
- Drive effective reporting on dependencies
- Review baseline plans and quality control all inputs into the plan
- Review and engage Program Streams and teams with regards to impacts to plan
- Control the schedule per the PM's project plans.
- Create updates and reporting to drive on time delivery to our forecast.
- Plan and report on activities including early and late delivery to successfully manage resources
- Translate projected forecasts, incoming volume, and work scopes into a plan with a time-phased build schedule.
- Establish key performance indicators of forecast accuracy.
- Ensure the interaction with Project Managers, and track and maintain the forecast through timely and accurate feedback.
- Previous experience working in a Master Scheduler position
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise with multiple stakeholder
- Experience with JIRA and MSP
- Exp with Microsoft Projects
- Exp with telling a story and leading people on a journey & who can see where there are gaps etc.
- Prior experience in Financial services
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW for more information.
Job Reference: #204856