Our client sits within the higher education sector, they are currently seeking a Master Scheduler to join on a contract initially up until July 2021. In this role you would work part of the Systems Group Delivery Team, they are responsible for overall project scheduling and tracking, working closely with PMs to ensure continual work across all projects meet their agreed milestones.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Formulate and develop advanced scheduling that gives continual work flow for the overall Systems Group Delivery Portfolio in order to ensure all components of the project are completed within the expected delivery timeframes.
- Maintain and monitor master (and short term) schedules for each project (in conjunction with Project Managers & the Enterprise PMO in order to ensure effective project delivery.
- Identify and record the progress of work to baseline milestones in order to identify corrective actions.
- Coordinate inter-project dependencies including equipment and resource allocation in order to ensure effective service delivery.
- Build and maintain relationships to support project managers in ensuring compliance and alignment with Enterprise PMO.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Degree in relevant discipline or significant experience relevant to financial management in a large organisation.
- Track record of successfully providing master scheduling PMO services for a range of Systems Group and transformation programs.
- Well-developed analytical and reporting skills.
- Sound knowledge of project management disciplines and methodology
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #208905