- Large Wealth Separation Program -Major Australian Financial Services Company
- 6 month contract - North Sydney
- Financial Services - end to end Delivery Schedule
The Wealth Separation People Stream requires a Master Scheduler to manage the end to end delivery schedule for the stream.
The role consists of the following activities:
- Define and manage the overall Schedule associated with requirements, to ensure forecast and contractual deliverables are met
- Drive effective reporting on milestone management and dependencies
- Review baseline plans and quality control all inputs in to the plan
- Review and engage Program Streams and teams with regards to impacts to plan
- Control the schedule per the PM's project plans.
- Create updates and reporting to drive on time delivery to the forecast.
- Plan and report on activities including early and late delivery to successfully manage resources
- Translate projected forecasts, incoming volume, and work scopes into a plan with a time-phased build schedule.
- Work with PM's to determine weekly inbound forecast and develop models to improve accuracy.
- Establish key performance indicators of forecast accuracy. Ensure the interaction with Project Managers, and track and maintain the forecast through timely and accurate feedback.
- Schedule and provide accurate commitment dates to vendors and partners
- Assemble master schedule reporting regarding performance to the business case, and the contract plan
- Provide input to finance on planning process, concerning incoming resource volume and capacity
- Identify Change requests and apply plan changes to re-baseline approved changes
- Create Visual Management information walls and manage and update according to Operational Rhythm
- Create new reporting and conform to existing standard reporting
- Manage load levelling and bottleneck scheduling and track assumptions for more accurate scheduling.
- Coordinate information with other technical teams and partners to ensure validation of plans
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of Financial Services
- Knowledge of JIRA and MSP
- 3+ years program analyst or scheduling experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you require more information please quote Job Number 202402