Master Scheduler - 12-Month Contract - based in Sydney
In this role, you will work closely with GM's, Portfolio Managers, PM's etc to pull together a master program schedule, as well as managing individual stream schedules.You should have excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience at all levels.
They are seeking someone who can hit the ground running and work autonomously and efficiently.
What you'll need to succeed
- Advanced skills & expertise using Microsoft Project in a large / complex Program environment to establish & maintain effective integrated schedules for driving & reporting on project delivery.
- Capability to regularly source schedule data into integrated schedules for analysis & accurate status & timeline reporting.
- Experience using Microsoft Visio and OnePager Pro to establish & maintain timelines aligned to schedules.
- Capability & experience to work in stream environments as well as with senior stakeholders.
- Superior communication skills both verbal & written to develop strong relationships & convey complex schedule subjects to a range of delivery & senior stakeholders.
- Ability to handle multiple integrated schedules simultaneously & switch between initiatives & priorities without difficulty.
If you have the demonstrated breadth and depth of experience to excel in this position, we want to talk to you! Please contact Jayd Venters; Jayd.Venters@Peoplebank.com.au quoting #202306 to discuss this role further.