Our Government Client is seeking an experienced Master Scheduler for an initial 12-month role starting ASAP. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, managing and overseeing a master schedule for our clients HRIMS Program. This role is to be worked from our clients Canberra based office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the scheduling/ planning capability to build and consolidate the HRIMS program schedule
- Providing schedule management guidance and support to the Project managers
- Working collaboratively with the project management team to ensure all aspects of the project's timelines are captured, maintained and analysed
The successful candidate will possess:
- Extensive experience in similar Master Scheduler positions
- Extensive experience in using scheduling tools including: ServiceNow, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Visio, SharePoint and other business process tools
- A strong background of managing project governance and reporting within large and complex environments
- A strong understanding of various IT project management frameworks and project methodologies
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 199045
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.