About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Master Scheduler you will be responsible for engaging with senior executives, team leaders and vendors to develop project plans, schedules and documentation and will measure and monitor project and resource performance against agreed plans.
- Monitor program and project schedules
- Compile and maintain comprehensive program milestone plans, schedules, status reports and performance evaluations
- Use visual and system established controls to determine project timelines to enable critical path analysis.
- Collect status updates including actual hours and percentage work completed.
- Produce milestone and schedule status reports for use in program status reporting, governance papers and to inform stakeholders.
- Analyse resource loading and performance progress and conduct of work breakdown sessions to identify tasks and effort.
- Analyse of schedule data for baseline variance, timeline and budget risk and identification of backlogs, due dates, interdependencies and potential timeline slippages.
- Completion of change impact assessments
- Lead workshops to complete complex project plans and milestones, capturing results and producing documentation.
- Facilitation of stakeholder input to ensure that the operational schedules are in line with business objectives
- Experience as a Master Scheduler up to Program level
- Must have worked within large scale corporate business or programs, with multiple project streams, transformation initiatives in a multi-sourced environment
- Proven experience in the management of complex program / project schedules through the use of MS Project (or equivalent scheduling software).
- Expert level in industry standard and best practice project management methodologies and toolsets
- The ability to develop project plans, schedules and associated documentation, and to measure and monitor project and resource performance against agreed plans.
- Experience in managing quality assurance activities
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Skills in the development of professional PowerPoint presentations and roadshow packs and expert level competency with MS products
- Ability to lead workshops and discussions
- IT professional qualifications and/or relevant tertiary qualifications with expert level competency in PRINCE2, MSP, PMBOK and / or P3O.
- Proven experience in the utilisation of portfolio management and reporting tools.
Note - This is a Part Time role for 3 Days a week
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submission on Tuesday 8 October
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 198498
Please click the apply button.