This organisation provides critical infrastructure services to residents and businesses across the whole of NSW and are in the Top 5 in their sector. To stay in that position, they are currently investing huge amounts of time and money into their IT, with a large scale programme and several projects running concurrently. As part of their changes, they need strong leadership and management to ensure the timely delivery of all these projects.
As the Master Scheduler you will be planning and scheduling development, maintenance, reporting, analysis, rectification and cost allocation on a large scale, complex ICT project within the business using Microsoft Project Online tool underpinning the end to end delivery within time, costs and scheduled parameters.
- Provide effective planning of project activities
- Tracking of project costs
- Responsible for complete and timely monitoring and reporting of project schedule governance maintenance, health checks, issues, schedule and resource loading within the schedule
- Assisting with resource allocations and controls across the project
- Responsible for ensuring consistent allocation of costs within and across the programme
- Responsible for the management of assigned schedules, validating the project managers input to schedules and data integrity, and reviewing schedule for quality assurance, progress updates and forecast data is accurate
- Provision of weekly reports to the project Manager detailing as a minimum, four-week look ahead, schedule costs, s-curves, forecasts, and actuals reconciliation.
This organisation values courage and creativity; openness and engagement; inclusion and diversity; and respect and integrity. As such, they see the importance of recruiting people aligned to these values and are looking for a Master Scheduler who has:
- Expert level MS Project is a must have
- Previous experience working in a complex multi-faceted organisation. Experience in the utilities sector will be highly regarded
- Proven experience in improving forecasting capability and procedures through application of innovative ideas
- Experience in Ownership and developing project forecasting and processes to improve timelines and predictability of project delivery
- Experience in analysing project teamwork levels to determine capacity and efficiencies
- Capability of working independently and be able to add value immediately (demonstrated experience)
- Ability to communicate effectively with, and between, business subject matter experts, developers, analysts and management
- Proven ability to identify, document and call out risks and issues as with regards to the scheduled activities and programme planning.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aparna Sharma quoting: 196227 or please click the apply button.