Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Master Scheduler to join their team in North Sydney.
In this key role the successful candidate will provide schedule / PMO support to the whole Program, working across the various streams, PM's and with internal and external stakeholders. The role will form part of, and need to integrate with the Program wide PMO and Bank Wealth Delivery Centre.
- Schedule development and maintenance (Program and Project schedules)
- Define and document program critical path
- Risk, Issue and Change Control Management
- Schedule delivered on time, resources held accountable for delivery to schedule, health check on Project schedule
- Ability to map and articulate business outcomes aligned to project key deliverables and milestones
- Managing SME/resource contention and project interdependencies
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
- Competent and experienced in the use of MS Project in both waterfall and agile environments
- Has successfully supported Project teams in a Senior PMO role
- Scoping, planning and aligning program and stakeholder activities to deliver project outcomes
- Monitoring and reporting using program controls and governance arrangements;
- Exposure to the full lifecycle of risks, issues, dependencies, actions and decisions.
- Practical knowledge of the development and use of schedule elements to assist the project to monitor and report on project cost and schedule progress
- Risk and Issues Management
- Problem analysis & troubleshooting skills
- Scheduling frameworks, techniques and behaviours
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Experience in managing complex project schedules and awareness of the required sequencing of events