Peoplebank are recruiting for a Master Data Management Specialist to work on a permanent basis for our client based in Adelaide.
Using emerging and established technologies, the Master Data Management (MDM) Specialist will consider and design for both human and machine interactions in response to insights discovered from data. Additionally, this role will play a critical role in enabling data discovery of core issues, trends, expected and actual outcomes for humans and machines consuming the data.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Act as an Advisor for Data Governance processes, frameworks, standards, and architectures
- Analyse current business practices, processes, and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services and Profisee for MDM.
- Implement project plans around reporting tools, information dashboards, data generators, and other end-user information portals or resources.
- On-premises / Cloud Master Data Management Solutions implementation
- Define and recommend MDM implementation styles, MDM strategy, solution architecture to create an implementation plan.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong experience with Master Data Management platform including inbound/outbound integration, maintenance/tuning of match rules and exceptions, data model changes, executing and monitoring incrementation updates.
- Knowledge and experience in defining technical Master Data Management strategies, implementing MDM and Data Quality services and capabilities.
- Strong understanding of Master Data Repositories, Master Data Management Services, Master Data Analysis and Discovery Services, and Enterprise Integration (Web services).
- Experience with MDM algorithms (matching, merging, unification, etc.)
- Experience in business processing mapping of data and analytics solutions.
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloguing, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows. The ability to apply such methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration.
- Experience in one of the MDM solutions - Informatica, Profisee, Ataccama, Riversand.
- Knowledge of Dev-Ops processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals.
- Knowledge of any of the other Cloud Data and AI Platform, preferably Azure.
- Experience with Git/TFS/VSTS.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration. Or contact Jerry Belialba on 08 7078 8894
SA: LHS 296564