About the role
Our client is a leading utilities organization. They are looking for a Master Data Management Lead with expertise within the data management space and a focus on Business and Strategy.
This is a permanent role.
You would be involved in:
- Lead the development of standardised master data process, quality practices and controls across Melbourne Water
- Provide functional and technical support to key initiatives related to master and reference data
- Lead and own the master data plan and execution across critical data domains
- Lead end to end master data analysis, data issue definition, root cause analysis and remediation
- Assess, design, develop and implement Master Data Management solutions within complex system landscapes.
- Develop, review, support, and conduct training relating to data tools and procedures where needed
- Have a deep understanding of critical business operations, providing recommendations and influencing key stakeholder decisions to ensure master data quality and integrity is maintained
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Strong experience in master data management and data governance roles
- Skills in the data lifecycle, covering both technical and business processes.
- Strong Data & Analytical skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills: able to build and sustain effective working relationships at all levels, but particularly with senior business and IT stakeholders
- Strong consulting skills and an ability to discuss IT requirements with the business in non-technical terms when required
- Able to exercise influence over decision-making, without reliance on formal authority
- Appreciation of all phases of standard IT project methodologies (Waterfall and Agile)
- Able to formulate solutions at a conceptual level and compare and evaluate potential solutions
- Strong technical know-how - understanding of a broad range of technologies and their applicability
- Understanding of integration patterns, data modelling and Metadata
- Drive Data Strategy along with hands on technical experience
- Able to learn new technology
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working environment
- Challenging projects in pipeline
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Great perks and Covid leave
- Stakeholder management, negotiation & strong communication skills
- Ability to influence decisions
- Attention to detail
- Curious, self-reliant and takes initiative
- Compliant with a dynamic team
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #245722