- Join a World-leader in CRM Technology - Regular Fortune 100 Best Place to Work.
- Set Strategy, Drive Customer Engagement & Create Content.
- Part Time Opportunity 3 days per week - WFH options
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
This is one of the leading providers of CRM Technology in the world and routinely rank at the top of 'Best Places to Work'. They are continuing to grow rapidly in the APAC region through targeted marketing plans for each sub-region and working in conjunction with various partners.
Your duties will include:
- Deliver customer stories in the Asia Pacific region that outlines the organisations growth and win the hearts and minds of customers and prospects.
- Report to the corporate marketing organisation and closely partner with the product marketing and field marketing teams to identify customers who best align to and strengthen the organisation's global go-to-market strategies across key industries and products.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end content creation and promotion process for a strategic set of customer stories across events, digital and social.
What do you have to do?
- Become the day-to-day customer marketing advisor for the Asia Pacific field marketing team
- Create a playbook for sourcing, pitching and prepping customer speakers at Asia Pacific events
- Develop, pitch and begin executing on tailored customer marketing plans for three Asia Pacific customers
- Work with cross-functional partners to produce and publish customer story slides
What experience do you need?
- Excellent writing ability, Content Marketing and Communication experience in a similar role.
- General knowledge of current and emerging marketing and technology trends.
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to articulate technical concepts and demonstrated confidence presenting to executive leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to build deep, long lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience effectively working with teams across multiple departments, time zones, and functions.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 8267 2469 quoting reference 207725
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.