Our client is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join One to One and Loyalty Marketing team. Working closely with the Senior Marketing Specialists and the Team Leader, the role is to manage the development and execution of a fixed consumer marketing program of work across the customer lifecycle. Campaigns are executed around eDM, DM, SMS and telemarketing.
- Develop and manage the execution of customer Lifecycle campaigns across all channels and touchpoints, ensuring activity is delivered on time and on budget.
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Specialists to implement the customer Lifecycle marketing plan and use campaign performance insights to help shape future strategy.
- Ensure geographic and regional insights, customer segment insights and value propositions are effectively incorporated into all consumer broadband and add-ons marketing activities.
- Undertake review of new and existing campaigns based on metrics including sales conversion, cost per sale (CPS), and return on marketing investment (ROMI).
- Prepare briefs for creative design undertaken by marketing agencies and ensure quality deliverables on time and within budget.
- Prepare data briefs and brief data analysts for ad agencies.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peer groups and key internal stakeholders and team leaders.
- Review market and industry movements to bring best practice into the business
- Working to execute campaigns to our fixed base and trying to get the customers to migrate to new services. Working with AD agencies and data teams to execute.
- 3+ years end-to-end marketing experience - CRM specialisation desirable. Experience in the development and execution of customer marketing strategies and plans across multi-channel delivery.
- Telecommunications experience would be highly desirable
- Strong customer focus with an understanding of customer segmentation, profiling and needs based marketing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any given point in time, often within very tight deadlines.
- Manage approved resources and budgets to achieve targeted timelines without slippage
- Experience working with complex data sets and briefing campaign analysts.
- Review, monitor and report on Campaigns against the marketing plan business targets
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY