In this role you will work closely with the Senior Marketing Specialists and Team Leaders and manage the development and execution of a fixed consumer marketing program and will fully be accountable for all activitiesand performance.
- Develop and manage the execution of the client's Lifecycle campaigns across all channels and touchpoints, ensuring activity is delivered on time and on budget.
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Specialists to implement the Lifecycle marketing plan and use campaign performance insights to help shape future strategy.
- Ensure geographic and regional insights, customer segment insights and value propositions are effectively incorporated into all consumer broadband and add-ons marketing activities.
- Undertake review of new and existing campaigns based on metrics including sales conversion, cost per sale (CPS), and return on marketing investment (ROMI).
- Prepare briefs for creative design undertaken by marketing agencies and ensure quality deliverables on time and within budget.
- Prepare data briefs and brief data analysts.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peer groups and key internal stakeholders and team leaders.
- Review market and industry movements to bring best practice into the business
- Marketing qualification
- Several years experience in end to end Marketing including Campaign Management
- Experience working on large-scale cross-functional projects is an advantage.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate with multiple stakeholders and with all levels across the business
This is a rare opportunity to join an established team in a global organisation to continue your marketing career with a company that will support your growth.
APPLY NOW and send your latest CV in MS Word format. Please note that only qualified candidates will be notified thru phone. I will be reviewing as soon as I received the application