- Global Software company
- Long Term Contract + potential extensions
- Exciting and fast paced
- Sydney CBD
- Financial Services focused marketing
Our client is seeking an all-star Marketing Specialist to join their dynamic Marketing team in Australia. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, creative candidate with passion for creating, delivering and executing killer campaign programs and help in shaping their financial services narrative. This candidate will be experienced in B2B marketing and a wide range of go-to-market tactics. Previous roles working for Financial Services will definitely be an advantage.
- Drive the development of the end-to-end marketing program and campaign planning for financial services marketing (program planning, campaign management, tactical execution, promotions, and collaboration with executive, alliance and operational stakeholders).
- Assist with the development and delivery of breakthrough ideas and innovative campaigns. This requires collaboration with other marketing specialists to deliver experiments and innovation in our Australian market strategy for net-new business via all relevant mediums and channels (e.g. webinars, 3rd party associations, digital, influencers, PR/media, social media, live events, sales programs etc).Oversee the creation, management and maintenance of all industry led campaigns to fill pipeline throughout the funnel; events and content in Australia.
- Work with the industry's most respected sales team to support the execution of collaborative programs that help find new buyers and cross-sell into existing accounts. Publish and monitor frequent campaign scorecards to share results, learnings and best practices with key stakeholders; adjust the plans and priorities to stay focussed on pipe generation targets.
- Solid 5 years B2B marketing experience in a campaign manager or marketing manager capacity.
- With stong experience in managing and developing integrated marketing campaigns that drive demand, pipeline and revenue.
- Knowledge of Financial Services focused marketing is advantageous
- Past experience in using marketing tools
- Proven track record of managing B2B marketing campaigns throughout the pipeline funnel across web, social, email, as well as in-person events and other activities, and experience of driving quantifiable ROI.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- A collaborative, dynamic, positive, and organised marketing professional
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 194513.
Please click the apply button.