- Grow Enterprise SaaS product reach through product marketing and event strategy
- Fortune 100 Best Company to work for - SaaS provider for all businesses
- 12 Month Initial Contract - CBD Location
- Partner with marketing & cross-functional teams to plan & implement initiatives to meet business unit growth targets
- Be the internal champion for APAC
About the company and the role
This is one of the leading SaaS providers worldwide, specialising in CRM and Customer Success. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to help grow a specific business unit in the Asia Pacific.
You will need to have a deep-seated passion for technology and marketing, as well as the ability to engage with various business leads, sales staff and cross-functional teams to build iniatives to grow the business unit.
- Partner with marketing leads, and cross-functional teams to prioritize and execute multiple programs according to annual and quarterly plans, involving content creation and delivery
- Produce plans, timelines, and progress reports for each initiative. Drive programs through facilitation of day to day communication, weekly status meetings, and team priority reviews.
- Identify the right sales and marketing programs to deliver on targets and drive sales growth in partnership with the Product Marketing, Campaigns, and Sales Programs teams.
- Partner with Digital team to ensure content and stories are optimised on APAC web properties.
- Work directly with major partners and customers, in a global context, to drive market share and awareness through all marketing avenues
You will need to have/demonstrate:
- 5-6 years experience in product marketing, marketing or event strategy in a high tech company (enterprise software experience preferred).
- Experience working in a cross-collaboration environment and partnering with international stakeholders.
- A passion for reporting results and an understanding of how to present the data in a way that makes sense
- History of executing multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- The ability to understand the internal products ecosystem and how they connect to offer a comprehensive solution to prospects and customers
- Experience developing compelling presentations and collateral. Knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote and Photoshop a plus.
- The ability to identify and work towards metrics/KPI's
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson