- Leader in IT Services industry
- Marketing Strategy Development for Commercial and Public Sector Customers
- Initial 12 month contract with view to extend
Our client, a leader in the IT Services industry, have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to take charge of the Commercial and Public Sector marketing team on an initial 12 month contract.
The role will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy and plans for Commercial and Public Sector customers, in collaboration with region specific (APAC) business units and Go To Market sales departments. In addition to this the role will ensure the plans, metrics and reporting aligns with the wider enterprise group.
The role will also execute regional wide programs and events as well as perform marketing support activities as needed.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing (MBA an advantage)
- At least 5-10 years experience in Marketing Management.
- Previous experience working in IT Services industry
- Previous experience with technology/IT marketing.
- Previous lead experience (both people and activity leading).
- A highly collaborative and passionate personality.
For further information please either APPLY NOW or call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.