- Join a World-leader in CRM Technology - Regular Fortune 100 Best Place to Work
- Go to Market Campaigns and Process Delivery Frameworks
- 6 Month Contract - view to Permanent
About the Role:
Join a World-leader in CRM Technology - Regular Fortune 100 Best Place to Work and home of Customer 360. They are looking for a Marketing Manager with experience managing go-to-market campaigns, media plans, and/or digital tactics for a B2B business.
- Support the execution of scalable, actionable & integrated marketing campaigns
- Assist in the creation of those campaigns and the process and framework to best get to customers & prospects
- Work with external agencies as the bridge between external campaigns and messaging to internal teams
- Exchange innovative ideas, data analysis, and constantly interact with various functional areas (product marketing, creative, product, sales, support, etc.) and make decisions that are centered around customer experience and success
- Liaise with internal demand generation and product teams to get campaigns into market, globally
- ommunicate effectively and manage communications to key stakeholders across the business
- Manage multiple projects across teams and stakeholders internally and externally, as the single point of contact
- Assist with, and translate media planning and execution to our business and other marketing teams
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Around 4 years Marketing experience managing multi-channel campaigns, advertising, demand generation, etc.
- Experience with advertising technology, digital marketing tactics, and/or agency processes
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and works well in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and communication skills and strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to effectively prioritize work and balance stakeholders
- Experience managing change and handling ambiguity, taking ownership and creating structure
- A natural team player with a collaboration mindset
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 82672469 quoting reference 213799.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.