The marketing coordinator is responsible for demand generation, brand building and awareness for this key market segment, taking strategic direction from the Industries Marketing Director. You will be experienced in B2B marketing and a wide range of go-to-market tactics. Previous roles working in Financial Services companies, Government organisations or previous experience in marketing technology with an industry focus is an advantage.
- Drive the development of the end-to-end marketing program and campaign planning for government and financial services marketing (program planning, campaign management, tactical execution, promotions, and collaboration with executive, alliance and operational stakeholders).
- Deliver breakthrough ideas and innovation in our go-to-market strategy for net-new business via all relevant mediums and channels (e.g. online events, 3rd parties channels, social media, live events, leveraging internal stakeholders, etc).
- Oversee the creation, management and maintenance of all industry led campaigns to fill pipeline throughout the funnel; events and content in Australia/New Zealand.
- Coordinate enablement of sales development and sales programs.
- Define integrated, effective campaigns and promotions - internally and externally - to meet pipeline goals throughout out the funnel.
- Improve and apply processes and best practices to ensure program success, making programs globally visible and available, measure outcomes and manage budgets to maximise impact.
- Publish frequent campaign scorecards to share performance trends with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with country and regional marketing stakeholders to gain input into the program strategy, campaign approach, creative direction and impact measurement (goals/performance).
- Have the capability to orchestrate, negotiate, prioritise and manage project deliverables with other members of the marketing organisation as needed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3-5 years marketing experience in a campaign manager or marketing manager capacity.
- 3+ years' experience managing and developing integrated marketing campaigns that drove pipeline and revenue.
- Proven track record of building, leading and managing marketing campaigns throughout the pipeline funnel across web, social, email, as well as in-person events and other activities.
- Strong background in developing and executing segment-focussed marketing campaigns.
- Strong experience driving demand and pipeline for the programs.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Knowledge of industry focused marketing.
- Experience in using Salesforce, and/or other marketing tools such as Salesforce