Our Client is a rapidly growing, innovative ASX listed organization with international presence. They are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator for a fantastic, permanent opportunity within their team, located just 15 - 20 mins from the Perth CBD.
We are ideally seeking experience with Wordpress, as this is the current system in use. Any experience with Adobe Illustrator OR Photoshop, would be highly advantageous.
- Creating engaging content for multiple audiences across multiple channels;
- Supporting delivery and measurement of company-wide internal and external communications channels;
- Supporting the company's digital presence, profiles and content for social media channels and websites;
- Developing materials to support sales and business development;
- Coordinating event management and promotions;
- Researching & analysing competitors;
- Maintaining the brand in all communications material.
- Strong, recent commercial experience in a similar role;
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in PR or Marketing;
- WordPress experience would be preferred;
- Experience using a CMS and Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop would be highly regarded;
- Experience managing social media within a business environment;
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized;
- Superior communication skills (verbal & written);
- Creative, with a passion for technology;
- A high level of drive, self-motivation, ambition and enthusiasm;
- Seeking someone who is pragmatic, highly engaging and a good decision maker who demonstrates initiative;
- A fast learner with a thirst for knowledge and self-learning;
- Ability to work autonomously or within a team environment;
- Any experience working within a B2B environment would be highly regarded.
What is on offer:
- An awesome opportunity to broaden your marketing experience working for a global technology company;
- Competitive salary;
- Casual dress code and fantastic facilities onsite (including fully stocked kitchen);
- Growth opportunities -fast-growing company that invests in the development of each team member;
- An open, collaborative team environment.
If you are interested and have the kind of experience we are seeking, we encourage you to apply now via the link below. Suitable applicants will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 08 9423 1400 - (reference number: 195811)