- 3 Month Contract + extensions
- Macquarie Park
- Large Digital Transformation Project
We are looking to hire an experienced Marketing Communications Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames.
The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Support the Senior Communications Manager in developing and delivering effective, innovative and long-term marketing communications strategies and deliverables for use by regional and in-country teams
- Work with product managers and regional/in-country teams to identify market positioning and target audiences for products and/or services
- Implement market research initiatives and other opportunities (surveys, country visits, etc.) to build understanding of target audience requirements
- Develop and report against approved metrics for success and viability of communications campaigns
- Review and refresh existing communications content to maximise its current market value
- Manage external agencies tasked with developing/supplying content
- Clearly document the process in accordance with Communications policies
- At least five years' experience in marketing, communications, advertising or journalism
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver attention-grabbing consumer-facing messages
- Willingness to explore and judiciously implement fresh ideas
- Demonstrated ability to produce content for multiple platforms and audiences
- Project management and delivery skills, and capacity to work within cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated commitment to process and careful documentation always
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work unsupervised
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to influence others through credible actions and effective negotiations
- Must be able to start by the 30/10/17
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button