Senior Campaigns Specialist
Rare opportunity for an experienced, well-rounded, and results-focused marketing professional to work with Salesforce to drive their Platform integrated marketing program in Australia/New Zealand. Voted #1 on FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For" List . This is an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend.This role will be the first marketer dedicated to the Platform buyer persona so there is an element of a self-starter able to create new programs and own the local business stakeholders.
This person will have a passion for technology and be responsible for demand generation, brand building, awareness and consideration for this key growth segment, taking strategic direction from the Head of Product Marketing Asia Pacific. The candidate will be experienced in B2B marketing and a range of go-to-market activities. Previous roles working in technology companies and especially cloud and/or marketing to IT platform buyers is an advantage.
Although this role is an individual contributor, it requires a leader who is able to orchestrate a cross-functional team to deliver aggressive pipeline generation and lead growth. The candidate needs excellent planning and organisational skills, as well as the ability to collaborate effectively with key sales and strategy stakeholders and be accountable for results. Analytical capability is key for understanding and managing demand generation, forecasting, budgeting, lead flow, and the many moving parts involved in running an effective marketing machine.
Proven experience in programmatic demand generation, integrated campaigns and customer journeys is critical. Strong working knowledge of digital marketing is important, as well as experience in managing and delivering website content and engaging creative teams and external agencies to effectively execute projects on time and on budget. Examples of great customer experience will be highly regarded where impact to the acceleration of pipeline can be demonstrated.
This is a unique opportunity to work and learn from a dynamic team of talented professionals that is recognised as one of the leading marketing organisations in the technology industry today. The opportunity requires a dynamic, pragmatic and flexible marketing professional with a proven history of success leading and coordinating integrated marketing programs. This position requires strategic insight and planning as well as hands-on execution with the day-to-day coordination and program management of all aspects of the initiatives and campaigns.
- Drive the development of the end-to-end marketing program and campaign planning for Salesforce Platform marketing (program planning, campaign management, tactical execution, promotions, and collaboration with executive, alliance and operational stakeholders).
- Define integrated, effective campaigns and promotions - internally and externally - to meet pipeline goals throughout the funnel.
- Collaborate with other marketing and communications specialists to deliver breakthrough ideas and innovation in our go-to-market strategy via all relevant channels (e.g. online events, 3rd party associations, influencers, PR/media, social media, live events and sales programs).
- Own the IT Decision Maker and Developer personas in ANZ. Develop strategies for contact acquisition and engagement of this persona. Partner with Developer Marketing to leverage content and scale engagement.
- Manage Salesforce Platform presence, demand generation and follow-up at key Salesforce and 3rd party events such as Gartner Symposium.
- Source content and plan enablement for Sales Development and Sales Programs, work with Sales Programs to plan the calendar.
- Improve and apply processes and best practices to ensure program success, making programs globally visible and available, measure outcomes and manage budgets to maximise impact.
- Work with Digital teams to ensure Salesforce Platform content and stories are optimised on APAC web properties.
- Work with Customer Stories to ensure Salesforce Platform stories are understood and promoted.
- Localise play-books to drive sales to execute on pipe gen strategies for the Platform.
- Work with the global Platform Product Marketing team to communicate local needs and ensure the creation of content that is usable in market
- Understand and promote marketing assets used to educate and evangelize our products across Core and Platform sales teams.
- 5+ years of experience with 3+ supporting multi-channel campaigns
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in a related field (Marketing, Communications, Business, etc).
- Proven track record of building, leading and managing B2B marketing campaigns throughout the pipeline funnel across web, social, email, as well as in-person events and other activities.
- Strong background in developing and executing persona-focussed marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of demand generation and experience of driving quantifiable ROI.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Strong relationship-building, problem-solving and strategy skills
- Dynamic confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance and present to senior management
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-past environment
- Experience with, knowledge of and passion for digital marketing
- Knowledge of and experience with persona-based marketing.
- Ability to lead projects across cross functional teams.
- Comfort with fast changing opportunities and priorities.
- Experience in using Salesforce, and/or other marketing tools such as Salesforce.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.