- Join a World-leader in CRM Technology - Regular Fortune 100 Best Place to Work
- Sydney CBD Location
- B2B Account Based Marketing and Campaign Coordination
- Seeking a dynamic and collaborative Marketing Specialist to work closely with the Director of Account Based Marketing (ABM) to expand their ABM programs and account coverage in Australia.
- Work with one of the leading marketing organisations in the technology industry today, and Australia's Best Place to Work for the last few years.
- Requires a collaborative, dynamic, resilient, positive, organised and curious marketing professional with a proven history of success working closely with other marketing and sales leaders. It also requires hands-on execution with the day-to-day coordination and program management of all aspects of the initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage project deliverables with other members of the sales, marketing and communications organisation as needed
- Help develop the appropriate metrics and dashboards to measure success of ABM, then publish frequent campaign scorecards to share results, learnings and best practices with key stakeholders and colleagues.
- Coordinate enablement of sales development and sales programs/telemarketing resources as appropriate
- Bachelors degree in Commerce/Business/Marketing
- 3+ years B2B marketing experience in a campaign coordinator / specialist capacity.
- 3+ years experience managing and developing integrated marketing campaigns that drive demand, pipeline and revenue.
- The ability to build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Team player - A highly professional and resilient team player with a positive, can-do attitude. Must be able to work across various functions (e.g. Sales, Channels, Sales Development) and with marketing teammates to ensure ongoing success and collaboration on end-to-end marketing activities
- Organised and detail-oriented, with ability to lead projects with confidence and rigour across cross functional teams and agencies.
Please contact Jan Hundleby if you require more information
Job number 200595