Marketing Campaign Manager-Salesforce
Opportunity for an experienced, well-rounded, and results-focused marketing professional to work as a Marketing Campaign Manager with Salesforce who are #1 on FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For" List . You will lead their Service Cloud marketing programs in Australia/New Zealand
This is a 12-month contract to backfill for maternity leave with the possibility of a permanent role. You will be responsible for demand generation, brand building, awareness and consideration for this key growth segment, taking strategic direction from the APAC Marketing Director. The candidate will be experienced in B2B marketing and a wide range of go-to-market activities. You will have experience working in technology companies and especially cloud and/or marketing to customer service-focused decision makers.
- Drive the development of the end-to-end marketing program and campaign planning (program planning, campaign management, tactical execution, promotions, and collaboration with executive, alliance and operational stakeholders).
- Define integrated, effective campaigns and promotions - internally and externally - to meet pipeline goals throughout the funnel.
- Collaborate with other marketing and communications specialists to deliver breakthrough ideas and innovation in our go-to-market strategy for net-new business via all relevant mediums and channels (e.g. online events, 3rd party associations, influencers, PR/media, social media, live events and sales programs).
- Oversee the creation, management and maintenance of all Service led campaigns to create and progress pipeline in Australia/New Zealand
- Coordinate enablement of sales development and sales programs/telemarketing resources.
- Improve and apply processes and best practices to ensure program success, making programs globally visible and available, measure outcomes and manage budgets to maximise impact.
- Publish frequent campaign scorecards to share performance trends and best practices with key stakeholders and colleagues.
- Collaborate with regional marketing stakeholders to gain input into the program strategy, campaign approach, creative direction and impact measurement (goals/performance).
- Have the capability to orchestrate, negotiate, prioritise and manage project deliverables with other members of the marketing organisation as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce/Business/Marketing/Communications.
- 7 + years B2B marketing experience in a campaign manager or marketing manager capacity.
- 7 + years' experience managing and developing integrated marketing campaigns that drive demand, pipeline and revenue.
- Proven track record of building, leading and managing B2B marketing campaigns throughout the pipeline funnel across web, social, email, as well as in-person events and other activities.
- Strong background in developing and executing persona-focussed marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of demand generation and experience of driving quantifiable ROI.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Knowledge of persona-based marketing.
- Ability to lead projects across cross functional teams.
- Be a highly professional team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Comfort with fast changing opportunities and priorities.
- Experience in using Salesforce, and/or other marketing tools such as Salesforce.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Christina Myles quoting reference #183514
Please click the apply button.