Our client is an Iconic Australian Organisation, they are currently seeking a Marketing Campaign Coordinator for an initial 5 month contract. You will part of the Retail and Experience team where you would be responsible for the retail campaign execution and advertising agency leadership in addition to driving integration and alignment to the enterprise Go-To-Market, ultimately delivering all retail advertising communication requirements for the enterprise.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Provide support with implementing campaigns, promotions and projects into the retail network
- The role will also assist with the management of point of sale material into stores and communications with the wider retail network.
- The Project Coordinator will work with internal and external stakeholders in order to project manage activities within the Organisation's Network.
- Work alongside the Retail Campaign Lead and Retail Marketing Manager to deliver integrated campaigns.
- Delivery of campaigns and projects to scope, time and budget.
- To assist with the collation of reports such as media and engagement reporting.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
· Understanding the retail environment and key principals to effective marketing products and services.
· Experience in a marketing support and campaign management environment from briefing through to analysis.
· Hands on experience with executing campaign materials
· Ability to multi-task to coordinate and delivery projects
- Experience in budget management and administration
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #212569