As a Marketing Specialist you will support the Internal Employer Brand Marketing Manager in crafting and editing copy and seeking necessary approvals to support employer award entries and promo campaigns for APAC. You will also support the gathering of photos and testimonials from employees in these countries as part of their content gathering campaign. This involves working with local leaders to identify culture champions, helping to organize photo shoots and interviewing employees to get their first-person stories of what makes Salesforce a Great Place to work, editing those testimonials and getting final sign-off from employees on the content you create.
The successful candidate for this role will have strong writing, editing and project management skills, and a creative mind, but also be fearless when it comes to pursuing the people you need to gather content from and seeking approvals from local leadership, PR and legal. You thrive in an environment where you juggle a large volume of work and partner with many stakeholders including Employee Marketing & Engagement, Employee Success, Public Relations, Corporate Marketing team members and more.
You will work closely with teams in Europe and the United States, so you should be able to move projects forward even while others are offline and to pick up projects and tasks that come in overnight and run with them and also pass on work with clear instructions when team members in other time zones come online.
Responsibilities may include:
- Craft award entries by managing the distribution of employee surveys, the gathering of quantitative data, and the crafting and refinement of qualitative answers
- Support award promo campaigns working with Public Relations, Corporate Marketing, Creative, and Employee Comms in order to amplify the news
- Write and edit promo copy, blog posts, emails, Chatter posts, and more in multiple voices given the author, audience, and outlet
- Partner with Public Relations to help draft responses and source images for media inquiries related to Employee Success, our EVP, and Culture Narratives
- 3-5 years communications, marketing, or PR experience (in an agency environment is a plus)
- The ability to simultaneously juggle and meet multiple deadlines
- Strong written, verbal and visual communications skills
- Impeccable attention to detail when crafting, editing and fact-checking copy
- A sense of urgency and ability to quickly execute when helping with time sensitive opportunities
- Excellent internal and external relationship management and influencing skills
- A love of creating narratives and storytelling