Success Cloud Marketing and Adoption is a global team who drive success and growth by delivering superior support and high-value services that enable customers to unlock the full potential of Salesforce. We set the standard for operational excellence. We relentlessly innovate and drive tighter alignment across teams to continually engage our customers and provide an unrivaled customer experience. We deliver on our shared metrics of customer engagement and demand generation for Success Cloud services.
The Customer Adoption Analyst is a seasoned, experienced professional who leads the development and execution of key elements of our Marketing and Adoption plans. They collaborate across functions and build relationships with other CSG and Marketing teams to deliver measurable business impact via customer engagement and revenue-generating activities. They specialize in executing and reporting on customer- and prospect-facing email marketing communications covering a portfolio consisting of demand generation, events, newsletters and retention programs. This role will work closely with various stakeholders to drive campaign performance through innovative marketing strategy as well as email design and copy.
Key Accountabilities (Impact)
The Customer Adoption Analyst is primarily responsible for:
- Leading the development of key components of Marketing and Adoption Plans
- Understands the overarching strategy and ensures alignment
- Conducts data analysis
- Makes recommendations based on data insights
- Works cross-functionally and aligns with senior stakeholders
- Understands and can apply the CSG narrative and Salesforce Marketing corporate guidelines and best practices
- Executing elements of Marketing and Adoption Plans
- Leads the campaign & email communication strategy with various internal stakeholders to identify proper approach to increase customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth
- Manage email campaigns on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, including setup, testing, deployment, reporting and campaign management
- Create automated, multi-touch, targeted customer lifecycle digital marketing programs
- Client management of internal stakeholders acting as an internal email consultant on email marketing best practices
- Find email marketing coverage gaps and design programs to address the gap with the goal of increasing leads or improving database quality
- Partner with creative and campaign teams to optimize content
- Leads the management and moderation of our regional Trailblazer Community and supports other cross-channel marketing strategies
- Identifies target audiences and authors communications
- Drafts creative briefs and coordinates with creative teams and/or agencies
- Enables internal teams to expand the reach and effectiveness of activities
- Tracking and Measuring Results and Impacts of Activities
- Establish key metrics, create review cycle, and provide insights on customer intelligence
- Ensures that activities they coordinate or oversee are correctly recorded and updated
- Builds and monitors basic reporting and dashboards within Salesforce
- Project manages and provides status reporting
- Bachelor's degree essential
- 5+ years in either Email Marketing or Database Marketing
- Substantial marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel marketing campaigns (ie. events, email, print, online and /or social media).
- Fluency in HTML to author and debug outbound emails ahead of each send
- Experience working with email marketing and marketing automation platforms required. Salesforce Marketing Cloud / ExactTarget or Eloqua experience a plus. Marketing Cloud AMPScript familiarity & experience an even bigger plus but not required.
- Passionate about Customer Success
- Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented with excellent Project Management skills and the ability to effectively move projects forward
- Demonstrated success working on complex marketing and/or adoption plans, requiring both strong collaboration and relationship-building skills, and the ability to work independently
- Able to oversee a cross-functional team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates good judgment and decision-making
- Creative problem-solver who enjoys working in an ever-changing environment
- Strong presentation development skills (storytelling/design)
- Knowledge of salesforce.com product and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- Salesforce Certifications preferred.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Christina Myles quoting reference #183695
Please click the apply button.