About the role
- 6 month fixed-term contract
- Competitive salary (half-annual)
- Part of a global company, you will have the ability to grow and learn in a diverse, collaborative culture
Our client is searching for a Test Analyst to join their HR Payroll Project team on a 6-month fixed-term contract. They are currently undergoing a large-scale transformation project to centralise our existing Payroll function into a central vendor.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated working experience in preferably a Payroll or HCM rollout. Possessing very strong testing background.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and results focused test professional to further develop their skills and expertise by being an integral part of a Payroll Project team responsible for developing and implementing a new Payroll system.
Skills and experience
We are seeking an experienced Test Analyst who has the ability to construct testing framework for phases such as System and System Integration Testing. Initial scope will be to perform the testing for Australian payroll.
- Extensive knowledge of end-to-end testing across complex ERP environment
- Experience constructing SIT framework for test scope
- Proven experience in testing principles and test documentation such as test requirements, detailed test cases and defects creation
- Identify the unique test data required to test the unique payroll processes documented and undocumented such as exception/negative use cases based
- Requires proven experience in validating interfaces across multiple platforms
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at email@example.com
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.