About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Manager, Business Process you will provide specialist business and SAP technical expertise and expert advice in the monitoring of financial management business processes to support the business with maximising the application, whilst delivering continuous improvements
- Undertakes proactive reviews of Finance Requests for Change and issues to minimise risks to business
- Ensure risks are assessed and ongoing visibility is provided through key metrics
- Lead SAP system technical knowledge to ensure it supports business outcomes
- Contribute to material to secure funding and minimise risks for new requirements
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Release plan; participate with Quality & Release Teams and represent the Business Financial Divisions ensuring there is no adverse impact of change releases
- Evaluate the impact of policy and procedures on existing business processes & system functionality
- Manage the impact of any resulting changes to system requirements / operations
- Perform general system administration including maintaining master data and monitor the financial aspects of the integration
- Provide expert support COE for system maintenance and Business Warehouse initiatives
- Develop solutions for data integrity and business process
- Experienced as a Manager, Business Process
- Ability to work on complex business process systems analyses and projects
- Experienced in driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Proven experience in monitoring business process performance
- Strong understanding of best practices and key business drivers.
- Demonstrated experience driving business process changes
- Experience in the evaluation, development, review and administration of integrated management systems based on SAP.
- Thorough knowledge of current contemporary financial and reporting policies, practices, procedures and systems.
- Demonstrated experience in FICO, BPC and PPM/PS modules
- Tertiary qualifications in finance and/or business information systems related discipline
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 185794
Please click the apply button.